Friday, March 11, 2011

Back Online, and I got TONS of things to do....

Hey guys, its Danny of Transylvanian Forest E-zine, I am back online, I had a 2 month long absence, and I got things to post, reviews, interviews, exclusives, and more, but before I do all that I want to post a advertisement of my latest split ep tribute album that I done with my friend of the band Nordjn. You can order a copy at http://www.satanica.org/ in the latest albums section under black metal. Here is the album info below, and I hope you buy a copy.

Other news, Salvatore, has become a new reviewer for TF e-zine, and his new review will be posted after this post in a bit.  Dracolord still reviews for me, but he is busy with college atm. I got ALOT of reviews to post, and emails saved to go over of things to do, so I will be a bit overwhelmed within the next couple of weeks, so ALL the reviews/interviews I have to do NOW, are all that I am doing till they are done and completed. Therefore I am NOT accepting any more reviews/interviews unless you came to me before I posted this... thanks for understanding.


A new interview for myself will be posted in a bit with the lovely Anitra DeLorenza interviewing me! That will be up possibly tonight or tomorrow night, and new reviews for Dave Wolfs zine AEA zine. Please be patient, I got alot to cover, clean up on my laptop,  I should be back in order, and organized within the next couple of weeks... -D



BUY THIS ALBUM NOW!!! @ HTTP://WWW.SATANICA.ORG/

 
S.O.D.D & Nordjn
"Satan My Master" (Bathory Tribute)"
Artist Locations: USA
Style: Experimental Black Metal
Length: EP (6 tracks)
Released on Satanica: 11 March 2011
                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment